Thursday, December 6, 2007

Corner of the mudroom.

My adorable neighbor hammering in a dowel. Doesn't she look so cute w/ her pink little scarf and tool belt!
The corner of the master bedroom.
This is the mudroom ~ the spaces between the logs is where the door will go later on.

These pics were taken yesterday while I was in hospital with Casey. I thought I'd go ahead and post today ~ I need a break from the intense stress I've been feeling the past two days. I've just been a crying mess today.


Mike just sent me a text.... there is a cold weather front quickly moving in on them, so they are trying to get as much done as possible. Our building inspector has been great ~ he is certainly looking out for us. He did tell the boys that they needed more "hurricane braces" in the corners, so that set them back a little ~ but we want it as sturdy as possible. You can see a hurricane brace in the corner of the master bedroom.

6 comments:

Dan said...

You've been under stress? Come here ...

{{{{{ HUGS}}}}}

This too shall pass.

A log cabin!! Is it yours? My wife wants to live in a log cabin. And yes, your neighbor looks totally cute with that tool belt! :)

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

*giggling*

THANKS DAN~O!!

I can always count on you to make me smile.

crabby old man said...

THE CABIN (MANSION)SEEMS TO BE COMING TOGETHER, SORRY ABOUT YOU BEING LEFT IN A LIMBO WITH CASEY. YES YOUR NEIGHBOR IS CUTE , SO R U. BETTER THAN CUTE SHE DRIVES DOWELS.
HAVE A NICE NIGHT

Bubblewench said...

That cabin seems to be coming along quickly! And it looks so awesome! When can we all come visit?

Unknown said...

That wood is gorgeous! Think you are building my dream home. I want a mudroom in the most desperate way.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Good grief. Y'all are going to be able to move in what...next week?

They're doing great work. Hope the weather doesn't set them back too much.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting