Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Matthew!


Two years ago today...

we had our little 4lb 1oz magpie! Yep, he came 2 months early. He came into the world so fast, the nurses delivered him.
I was chatting on the phone with my sister one minute and the next, he was being born! It was quite shocking.

I didn't even get a chance to get a shot of any sort ... no pain meds, no Tylenol ... nothing!
Oh my heck! ... did that ever hurt! ... thank goodness he was so small. Yowwwza!

Happy Birthday to our little miracle boy! It has been quite the two years!

We have family flying to today ... so I'll be out of commission thru the weekend.

We are also preparing for the big birthday party on Saturday. Lots of running around today and Saturday morning. Mike's 36th birthday is on the 13th, so we're celebrating Matthew's and Mike's big day.

POINK!

p.s. I learned the word "poink" from my buddy over at The Story of the Turtle
on April 26th. He's the proud father of a 2 year old. He has a fun blog.

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday, Matthew!

Terri, I'll be waiting for a stupendous,pictorial, detailed account of the birthday party!!

Y'all(in my Texas accent) have a wonderful time. Wish I could drop by!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! He truly is a little miracle

amyerj said...

Happy Birthday dear Matthew!!!

Daddy Cool said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!!!!!

Big hugs from the whole Turtle family / Brian


< poink >

Anonymous said...

Too Beautiful. All of you.

Happy Birthday Matthew.

hugs hugs and more hugs.

yerdoingitwrong said...

Happy Birthday Precious one!
Sending MUCH love and MANY wishes from the Miller's in Seattle. Here's to the best year ever!
xoxoxo.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Happy birthday....sweet little miracle man!

I wish I could be there to celebrate with ya'll! :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Mrs. S. said...

Yea Matthew!! Happy birthday to both your special guys!

cathouse teri said...

Here we go! I swear, I though I couldn't post when I came here one time. I must have been insane that day.

Hello! Nice story. Happy Mum's Day!

Gina said...

Happy Belated birthday! It would have been fun to be at the party and watched Matthew's reactions to everything. I expect a full report with photos!

Mimi Lenox said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day to you. What a precious sight this is (Matthew) and a great site you have as well. You are very lucky.

Came here via bloglog.

Flawed And Disorderly said...

Happy B-Day to Mike, too!

YIKES! No drugs!?! Oooooooouch. I guess it was over with fast since the nurses did the delivery, but still...no pain is better. Bring on the duuuuuuurgs. ;D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting