Monday, April 2, 2007

Thank you!!

I want to thank those of you who took the time to read over my testimony!

I very much appreciate the support ... the suggestions ... and the constructive criticism ...
It was great to get honest opinions from some of you before I go make my speech.

I get so emotional and worked up over this and there was a place or two that I needed to make a change. It's so important to me that we do good on Wednesday!

I haven't decided if I am going to post the finished testimony on my blog or not.....??

8 comments:

Burg said...

You'll do great!

yerdoingitwrong said...

I'm with Burg. You WILL do great!!!!

Liam's Mom - Gina said...

How did I miss that? {running to magoo's to see if your testimony is there}

i'm_inspired said...

Yes!

Post the edited testimony!

Janet a.k.a. "Wonder Mom" said...

POST IT!

You will do fantastic. It's in your heart.

i'm_inspired said...

Oh yes! Forgot to mention that I'll be waiting to see your testimony on YouTube!! (well....stranger things have happened..ha, ha!)

Terri said...

OMG... I have re-written and re- written this thing so many times... I'm dizzy...

Usually you have about 5 minutes or so to get it alll out...
but I was just told to be no more than 2 to 3 minutes...

geez, how in the world do you get something this important out in 2 to 3 mintues!

I'll do the best I can..
but I don't see what I can take out... ??

Mike's testimony is awesome!

Attila The Mom said...

You can do it!! I'll be thinking about you!