Monday, March 12, 2007

Musical Monday #3 ~ Love Me When I'm Gone by 3 Doors Down

Woops... almost missed the third week of "Musical Monday" (taking after Dan from 0ddness)...
We've been up in Beaver, Utah since Friday and I'm just now getting myself back together!

Here's Love Me When I'm Gone by 3 Doors Down (Live in Germany).

I loved the original video, it is dedicated to all of our wonderful servicemen and servicewomen in the armed forces ~ God Bless Them! ... it was such a touching and moving video.

Anyhoo, I'll be back when I have some time to myself.

3 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I like this song! I am not sure I ever knew it was dedicated to the service men and women! Where have I been?


Good choice!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

That's what it said either at the end or the beginning of the video....

That video used to give me chills...

it would show reunions of the soldiers w/ their brand new babies ...

and it would show naval officers all lined up on a navy ship saluting as it was either leaving or approaching a naval base ...

just an awesome video!!

Deb said...

Great song choice!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting